Call for Items: September Member Newsletter

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    carrie
    Keymaster

Hi everyone! The next member newsletter will be published in mid-September 2021, and we invite you to share your news, You are welcome to submit items including event listings; job listings; grant or publishing opportunities; program, publication, award, promotion, and presentation announcements; and other updates related to contemplative practice, pedagogy, and research. Please submit your news items by the end of Tuesday, September 7.

You can email your news items to me (Carrie Bergman) at carrie@contemplativemind.org.

**If you’ve recently submitted a news item using the online form, I’m so sorry, but due to a server error, you’ll need to resubmit it to me via email! It recently came to my attention that the form stopped working, and I don’t have records of what might have been submitted through it. 🙁 **

Please limit your news items to approximately 300 words or less, if possible. We encourage you to include URLs to images and websites (event registration pages, publications, etc.). The newsletters are published as .pdfs; readers can click links in the listings to read more, so please do include links if you have them!

Only current ACMHE members can publish items in the newsletter, and if it turns out that your membership has lapsed or you are not a member, I will let you know. Please also note that this newsletter is intended for news and announcements related to contemplative practices in education. We reserve the right to deny publication of irrelevant submissions.

Thank you so much!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.